in the ASVCP is open to veterinary clinical pathologists, clinical pathology
residents and graduate students, medical technologists (through the affiliated
Veterinary Laboratory Professionals group), anatomic pathologists,
scientists, veterinary and medical specialists, veterinary practitioners,
and veterinary students with an interest in clinical pathology.
- Subscription to the Veterinary Clinical Pathology journal, including electronic access to past issues and pdf articles (View free Editor's Choice articles.)
- Reduced registration fees for the ACVP/ASVCP Annual Meeting.
- Access to the electronic listserv, which enables rapid communication with colleagues for consultation, discussion, and technical support (View sample posting PDF)
- For students, reduced membership fee that includes the journal subscription
- Opportunity to order ASVCP Mystery Case slide sets and access to CD-ROMs of prior slide sets
- Access to digital slide sets of the annual ASVCP Mystery Case reviews from 2006 to 2011. Viewed via Aperio ImageScope software and hosted by Kansas State University.
- Access to the Members section of the ASVCP website, which includes a searchable Member directory and an electronic Case bank.
- Opportunities to engage, through committee work, with issues impacting the profession, such as education, technology, quality assurance, and laboratory regulation.
- Opportunities to meet and network with professional colleagues, including potential trainees, employees, collaborators, or clients.
- Coordinated activities with Veterinary Laboratory Professionals group, including seminars for technical staff and PACE continuing education credit
- Up-to-date information pertaining to modern Clinical Pathology, Veterinary Internal Medicine, and Laboratory Diagnostics.
- Quarterly newsletters for updates on society news and issues.
- Voting rights to choose society leaders and influence society focus.
Do I Join?
and print the ASVCP Membership