Become a New Member!
If you are already a member, please log in to your member profile to renew!
ASVCP Members receive benefits including:
- Reduced ACVP/ASVCP Annual Meeting
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology Journal Access
- Educational Materials Including ASVCP/ESVCP Online Rounds
- And More!
Who Can Join ASVCP?
Membership in the ASVCP is open to veterinary clinical pathologists, clinical pathology residents and graduate students, medical technologists (through the affiliated Veterinary Laboratory Professionals group), anatomic pathologists, scientists, veterinary and medical specialists, veterinary practitioners, and veterinary students with an interest in clinical pathology.
What is the cost for each Member Type?
- Regular Member - $165
- Medical or Veterinary Laboratory Technologist - $90
- Graduate Student/Intern/Resident - $90
- Veterinary Medical and Undergraduate Student - $25
- Emerging Nations Member - $25 (Member must be applying from a country with a GNI per capita rate of <$12,236 as set by the World Bank.)
- ACVP/ASVCP Joint Trainee Affiliate Member - $100
If you are registering for the Graduate Student/Intern/Resident or Veterinary Medical and Undergraduate Student member type, you will need to first download and complete this form.
You will need this completed form in order to submit your online or paper application form.
Please select the appropriate ASVCP Member Type from the list below to start the online membership form, or complete the pdf Membership Application: