Benefits of Membership
- Subscription to the Veterinary Clinical Pathology journal, including electronic access to past issues and PDF articles
- Reduced registration fees for the ACVP/ASVCP Annual Meeting
- Access to the electronic listserv, which enables rapid communication with colleagues for consultation, discussion, and technical support
- For students and laboratory professionals, reduced membership fee that includes the journal subscription
- Opportunity to order ASVCP Mystery Case slide sets and access to prior slide sets
- Access to ASVCP Mystery Case materials and opportunity to order personal slide sets
- Access to the Members section of the ASVCP website, which includes a searchable Member directory and an electronic Chemistry Case bank
- Opportunities to engage, through committee work, with issues impacting the profession, such as education, technology, quality assurance, and laboratory regulation
- Opportunities to meet and network with professional colleagues, including potential trainees, employees, collaborators, or clients
- Coordinated activities with Veterinary Laboratory Professionals group, including seminars for technical staff and PACE continuing education credit
- Up-to-date information pertaining to modern Clinical Pathology, Veterinary Internal Medicine, and Laboratory Diagnostics
- Quarterly newsletters for updates on society news and issues
- Voting rights to choose society leaders and influence society focus
Who Can Join?
Membership in the ASVCP is open to veterinary clinical pathologists, clinical pathology residents and graduate students, medical technologists (through the affiliated Veterinary Laboratory Professionals group), anatomic pathologists, scientists, veterinary and medical specialists, veterinary practitioners, and veterinary students with an interest in clinical pathology.
How Do I Join?
Complete the Online Membership Form
Download and print the ASVCP Membership Application (Fillable PDF)